Nouvelle team reprenant quelques membres GIM.A la recherche de match R&D
TEAM BMF CALL OF DUTY Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: READ BOOK Whatever It Takes: Book 1 In The Tom Wilder Finan ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM BMF CALL OF DUTY Index du Forum -> Bière Moule Frite -> On se fait une partie ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 14:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Whatever It Takes: Book 1 In The Tom Wilder Finan Répondre en citant

Whatever it takes: Book 1 in the Tom Wilder Financial and Conspiracies Thriller Series (Tom Wilder Thriller Series) (Volume 1)
by Jack Brandon

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Whatever it takes: Book 1 in the Tom Wilder Financial and Conspiracies Thriller Series (Tom Wilder Thriller Series) (Volume 1)

The most deadly war won’t involve bombs or missiles The UK/US-developed Gemini quantum computer was supposed to defend against computer hackers. Now it threatens to topple world governments and alter the balance of power between the East and the West. Within seconds, Gemini can penetrate the cyber defenses of any system on the planet and shut down critical military or civilian infrastructure—power grids, air-traffic control, communications. Bombs and missiles can’t stop it. Gemini is the ultimate trump card for the person who wields its awesome power. One man will do anything to possess Gemini: the Russian president, Sergei Balakin. He dreams of holding the West hostage and winning the next world war without spilling a drop of blood—aside from assassinating those in his way. Once Balakin controls Gemini, he’ll hold the fate of the world in his hands. There’s just one catch: Gemini has an expert protector, in the form of Tom Wilder, a decorated ex-SAS war hero. A maverick former special-forces operative, Wilder will do whatever it takes to keep Gemini from falling into enemy hands. Balakin directs his FSB and SVR secret agents as well as his contacts in the Moscow Mafia to steal Gemini. Wilder is both clever and tough, but can he defend Gemini against the might of the Russian secret police and the enforcers of Russian organized crime? Whatever It Takes is an intriguing, fast-paced thriller perfect for those who enjoy the nail-biting action of a Jack Reacher story and the international conspiracies that Leopold Blake encounters. Interview with the Author Q.–How did you get into writing? A. – I was briefly between jobs back in the nineteen-seventies and was so intrigued by a Grisham thriller I read that I thought I’d give it a go. And I still get a great kick out of putting a plot together for a thriller. Q. – And how do you set about planning a thriller? A. – I start with the theme. With ‘Whatever it takes’, my first book in the new Tom Wilder thriller Series, I was intrigued by the statement by a leading expert in international affairs that soon wars will no longer be won by missiles, planes, drones or men on the ground, but by clever people in the IT world. Q, - Although “Whatever it Takes” is fiction, is it based on reality? A. – Very much so. Although one of the next great technological advances will be in quantum computing; as I write it’s still in its infancy. I’ve just speeded up its development. In time, I’m sure it will have some of the extraordinary and frightening powers that I’ve given to my imaginary Gemini. Though I wouldn’t dare claim to be some kind of H.G.Wells – foretelling the future – I’m sure something like Gemini will come along. Q. – Why did you decide to publish on Amazon and other eBook channels? A. – I believe that even J.K.Rowling had her first Harry Potter book turned down by a dozen publishing houses. My literary agent retired some time ago and I don’t have the time at my age to chase after finding another – same goes for traditional publishing houses. who only take on a tiny percentage of what comes their way. In contrast, with these digital channels, the process of getting a book out to potential readers is dead simple. Q.- So you’ve just published ‘Whatever it takes’ and I see that it’s part of a series, so what comes next? A. – ‘Whatever it Takes’ tells the story of a bunch of not very salubrious people finding Gemini and, rather clumsily, trying to find and then steal it. The next, book in the series is called ‘Stealth’ tells how one group recognise their mistakes and use a bit more cunning and stealth to acquire a working copy of Gemini. Once they succeed, their ability to hold the West to ransom becomes quite horrendous – lots of scope for conspiracies, more assassinations, and a top female FSB protagonist from Moscow. And a third, in the planning will tell how the weapon is used to take down a rogue state.

Tags: Google Drive, free docx, book from motorola read, iBooks online how read via how to, book french, book without payment, book cheap book, download torrent ExtraTorrent, full version download, book SkyDrive, book for ibooks, download without account, read without register, fb2 online find book сhapter, book Mega, book for android, You search pdf online pdf, mobile pdf, book torrent, flibusta fb2 download original online, tablet access book sale value, free doc, how to find book without register, book 4Shared, story offline online doc finder, book samsung, torrent download 1337x, book text format, book from htc online, book OneDrive

ONLINE BOOK Buddy's New Friend: A Children's Picture Book Teaching Compassion for Animals (Luna & Asher)READ BOOK BlindSightThe Big Book of Braiding: 55 Elegant and Stylish Braids for Every Occasion download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK A Genealogical and Historical Record of the Descendants of John Pease, SenLessons from Behind the Counter: The Principles a Business Family Uses to Empower Future Generation Robin EstevezThe Other Exchange: Women, Servants, and the Urban Underclass in Early Modern English Literature (Early Modern Cultural Studies) download epub mobi pdf fb2Rooted in Wacky Fun, Part 2 download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] SisterWriterEatersONLINE BOOK History of the Underground Railroad in Chester and the Neighboring Counties of PennsylvaniaREAD BOOK A Private Life of Michael Foot

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 14:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM BMF CALL OF DUTY Index du Forum -> Bière Moule Frite -> On se fait une partie ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'